How can I Verified my Statement of Marks/Degree Certificate/Passing Certificate?

How can I Verified  my Statement of Marks/Degree Certificate/Passing Certificate?
How can I Verified  my Statement of Marks/Degree Certificate/Passing Certificate?

1. Verifying authority/Candidate can request for verification of documents issued to the candidate.
2. Prescribed fees for verification is Rs.300/- for each copy.
3. Attested Photocopy of the final year statement of marks is  essential for verification of document (Degree/Marks-statement/Passing certificate) issued to the candidate.
4. Fees can be paid by Demand Draft in the name of The Registrar, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon payable at Jalgaon city only, along with specific letter and two copies of each document.
5. Postage for abroad addressees is as applicable.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment